I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by https://rebirthoflisa.wordpress.com/ !
I really appreciate it!
Below are a few questions I answered:
- Who is your favorite person in the world and why?
- My favorite person in the world is my mom.. She laugh at all of my jokes even when they are super corny.. She encourage me when i feel like throwing in the towel.
- Do you have a favorite sport team?
- Yasssss! Go Tampa Bay Bucs!
- What is your go to meal that you cook to impress?
- My lasagna.. with a side of fresh peach cobbler.
- What does your idea Sunday look like?
- Usually church.. a lazy day at home with my family.. and of course a big home cooked meal.
- Name three things you can not live without?
- I can’t live without my babies.
- A good book
- the love of God
- Who is your favorite singer?
- My favorite singer is Lauryn Hill.
- If you could travel back in time, what era would you want to visit?
- I think I would like to be an adult in the 70’s/80’s they had the best music and movies!
- Heels or Flats?
- Heels.. I love a good pair of stylish heels.. then 25 minutes later I pull my flats out of my purse..lol
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- My favorite old school jam is Guy ” I like” when that come on I just groove! all by myself!
- Do you like the color pink or nah?
- Its ok.. but that wouldn’t be the first thing I go to in my closet.. so.. nah
Thanks again Lisa for nominating me!